Summer Camp 2018
Is summer camp necessary for your child ??
After hectic study hours in the school for an year long, a child need some refreshment from
his/her daily tiresome schedule of running to the school early in the morning chasing school bus, spending almost 8 hours in one place, studying hours and hours together to get good marks.
Thus, he needs a place and environment where he can do what he likes, where he could explore his inner-self and his creative edge.
Summer is fun or a hassle ??
The summer is setting in with its warm waves which might be considered as a hassle to most of our work responsibilities. But how about our children?
Are they too disturbed with Mr. Sun approaching?
NO! They don’t. This is the time when the young start to sack out their stress. Yes, most of the children are overloaded with heaps of information and they are expected to understand and process all of that with huge restrictions. So, during these holidays is when their minds create wings to their thoughts to fly to their hearts content summer camp is where they could explore these thoughts. Hence, summer is a spectacle for them.
Things that we, as parents ask ourselves are:
What do the kids want?
They want FUN.
What do the kids need?
They need not just FUN but also the SKILLS that develop their
personality and that help them take off the next class’ grind.
All learning and no play?
All play and no learning?
How are you going to balance that?
Helpeng is here!
A one and a half month schedule which is meticulously crafted by our pedagogics has incorporated both learning and playing which is going to splash the young ones with adequate fun and also elevate their confidence.
Highlights of the programme:
- Our instructors are graduates of esteemed organizations such as IITs and MITs. They love kids and are young, patient, enthusiastic and dynamic
- English will only be the medium of Instruction.
- Track in your child’s activity anytime during the class through our video call service
- A skit by the participants of the programme is recorded which would make memories even more sweeter
- Hourly WhatsApp alerts to your mobile to keep a check on your child’s activities.
Benefits of the programme:
- Certificate distribution after the programme’s completion.
- A 15 minute dance and game session after every 45 minutes.
- Healthy snacks, mostly fruits are provided everyday throughout the programme.
- Our material which is smartly crafted ensures to impart academic knowledge in the most interesting mode for your children.
- Moral stories are narrated by a professional story teller
- Our drawing artistes and English trainers are experts in their field.
- All the skills will be proportionate to the child’s age and capability.
- We will take care of all the stationary needs.
- At the end of the program, a file of works created by your child will be given to you along with the certificate.
List of the summer activities we offer
- Handwriting (English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil)
- Cursive handwriting (English)
- Indoor games (caroms, chess, Ludo, snakes and ladders)
- Drawing and sketching art
- Memory games
- Social etiquette
- General knowledge
- English skills
- Magic tricks (Premium)
- English reading
- Poetry writing
- Heatless cooking (Premium)
- Computer basics
- Japanese language (Premium)
- French language (Premium)
- Sanskrit basics (Premium)
- BhagwatGeetha classes
- (English) singing
- Handicrafts (Premium)
- Special zoom (one new activity everyday)
- Science experiments (Premium)
- Greeting card making
- Glass painting
- Story telling
- Story writing / essay writing
- Card games and puzzles
- Chopstick workshop
- Soft skills
- Spoken English
- Personality development
- Karuta, A Japanese game
- Math tricks
- Stage speaking
- Vocabulary Punch
- Software workshop
- World History
- Knowledge around
- IQ boost
- meditation (Premium)
Course duration: one and a half month
Class duration per day: 2 hours i.e. 9 am to 11:00 am or 4 to 6:00 pm
Who can attend the classes: Children of age 5 to 18.
Basic level : 5 to 9 years
Intermediate level: 9 to 14 years
Advance level : 15 to 18 years
Total Fee for any four courses: Rs 5600/-
fee for any one course:2300
The timings and courses are always flexible and customizable.
12-13-1249, Tarnaka Main Rd, Tarnaka, Secunderabad, Telangana 500017
Land mark: Opposite to Innova Hospitals near St.Anns School.
For more information call us on 9154422220
We @ Helpeng guide your child’s flying thoughts wherein they would learn things not by pressure but with pleasure.
Grab your early bird offer :
We have limited seats, click button below 'register now' to book your spot.
seats will be allotted on first come first serve basis.